Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Why jump put of a perfectly good airplane????

Why?

Because I can!!!!!

Yes folks, that's right, Ryan and I are planning on going skydiving with some friends in September.

I would rather not tell Grammy until after we have done it, so if the family could do that for me, it would be greatly appreciated. I just don't want her to worry.

The big day will be September 6th. We're going in Greensburg, IN. There's a few of my co-workers who will be joining us. I am so stinking excited!!!

There's another thing I can kick off the bucket list!!!!

7 comments:

*Jen* said...

OMG! That is so awesome! I would love to do that too! Maybe I will with you. How much is it? Do you go to skydiving school before hand?

Andrea said...

Wow! Skydiving! I think I could do that. The rush would be flippin awesome. You HAVE to buy the video tape of you jumping so we can all watch on Thanksgiving.

I'd like to go for a balloon ride too!

alli-gal said...

It's 139.00 per piece if we have a group of four or more...the more the merrier!! Anyone is welcome!!

And yes, you have to go through a few hours of training before hand, and then of course you jump with someone, tandem. You can't jump alone until you have a certain amount of tandem jumps under your belt.

I have decided after talking to some friends who have done it that I'm going to have the guy I'm with do a back flip off the plane. That way I don't see the groun under me as we jump.

I'm really excited!!!

*Jen* said...

That is expensive, but totally worth it. I am going to mention it to Chad.

Hey! When are you going to Portland? Or have you already been there and back? Haven't seen anything on your blog about it.

sela said...

Ok, I know you're back...waiting for the pics....

sela said...

Maybe you can jump out with a camera on your head so we can all experience it with you!

Bitzky77 said...

I am never jumping from a plane, y'all.