Wednesday, June 04, 2008

One Week...............

Only one week and the madness starts again. Thursday: Phil Lesh and Friends in Columbus, Ohio with Jen and Chad. Friday: Ekoostik Hookah at The Vogue, partially promoted by yours truly, so anyone in the Indy area.....Andrea, Rich...hint hint......you should come to the show...make it a big turn out...make your little cuz look good!!! Then Saturday: 2:30 starts the make-up, facial, manicure, pedicure party we're having for our niece, Saige. That ends at 4:30, and then off we go to Fort Wayne to see Hookah one more time for the weekend. Sunday and Monday are for recuperation.

Geez.....I'm still recuperating from Hookahville. I'll have it posted soon, I promise. Check out Kellyann's blog....she's got hers done.


2 comments:

*Jen* said...

Looking forward to a kick ass Phil show outside.

alli-gal said...

Me Too!!!! I'm really glad I decided to go!! I actually got Monday off work, so I'll have an extra day to recuperate after this crazy weekend!!! Thanks again for the invite!!!!