Sunday, September 25, 2005

so fresh and so clean clean!!!!!

Oh yes!!!
It's official......I have water!!!!
It's amazing to me that it took less than a week for the church to collect ALL the money for my water AND get it fixed. My yard is a huge swamp now, but it's a small price to pay to be able to shower in my own home again.
I am so thankful to have so many people looking out for me. I like to think I don't need anyone to take care of me, but I can't deny that it has taken a huge weight off my shoulders to have this taken care of.
The only thing I'm afraid of now, is becoming obsessive compulsive about washing my hands, brushing my teeth, flushing the toilet........basically anything that has to do with water. I'm surprised my gums aren't bleeding yet!!!!

I feel so fresh and so clean clean!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
We are so happy you have WATER!
Doesn't it just feel good, now you don't have to worry about it.

GO TURN ON SOME DANCEN MUSIC FULL BLAST GET IN THE SHOWER AND ROCK OUT!!!!!

sela said...

MMMMMMM you smell so fresh!

Andrea said...

Wow! I'm so glad you aren't "Amish" anymore!!!

Please tell me if something like this happens to you again!

Love you!
Andrea