Thursday, July 13, 2006

Sweet Little Sammy Boy




Well, one of these days when I remember to bring my camera to work, I will download some of my own pictures of this sweet little guy, but until then, you get the photos from petfinder.com.

This is my new foster puppy, Sammy. Yes, my foster puppy. I am helping the Companion Animal Association by being a foster mom. Sammy will eventually go to a great permanent home, but I will keep him until someone adopts him.

Sammy was found as a stray in Indianapolis about two months ago. He is most likely a Pomeranian and Schipperke mix. What the heck is a Schipperke, you ask.....it's a cute little fuzzy dog that I had never heard of until Sammy came along either. You can see several pictures of Schipperkes at this website: http://www.puppydogweb.com/gallery/schipperkes/e.htm

Sammy has been a great boy so far. He is fixed and potty trained. He gets along pretty well with the other dogs. He is a little stingy when it comes to his bones and some toys, but we're working on that. He loves the neighbor kids across the street too, so I think it'll be easy to find him a good home. It isn't free to adopt a pet, but you actually do get the pet for free. The only cost is the amount of money spent on vet bills for that individual pet. So, every pet has a different cost.

Anyway, I just wanted to fill everyone in on the latest news in the puppy family. And, believe it or not, it didn't take near as much batting of the eyelashes to talk Ryan into being a foster home as I thought it would...... :-)

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Awww, that's so nice of you Allison! I know Becky appreciated you helping out.

She was so excited when you told her you would help her on Saturday. She emailed me and I could almost hear her talking 20 miles a minute in her email.

I wish I wasn't allergic to dogs so I could do it too.

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Mcp-2754-industrial furnaces ovens Custom insurance website templates Hot milfs pics Wrestling yasmin Cafeteria floor mats Koss pro earphones Pictures of mature naturists Integon insurance company Hot sluts blowjobs

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.