Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I Always Love a Little Weird News

One of my favorite sites to check out every day is the weird news on Q95.com. Today I found a crazy story about an exhibit of humans at a zoo in Australia. It sounds like a rip off of some kind of reality show. In fact, I think it said the humans go home at night, so I guess they're getting paid to sit in a cage all day and eat bananas and act stupid for other people's entertainment. One person in the cage even mentioned being happy he's getting time off work. It sounds rather insulting to me.

I can't copy the article due to copyright, but here's the link...there's a little video to go along with it. I don't think I'd be willing to pay money to see this stupidity.
http://q95.com/pages/news-weird.html/?feed=104673&article=1580501

No comments: