Monday, October 29, 2007

My Pooches in their costumes

OK, this picture has nothing to do with pet costumes, but I thought it was kinda cute........

As most of you know, I LOVE Halloween.......so, that means my pets have to love it too....whether they like it or not :-)If you can't already tell, Delilah is thrilled to pieces to be in her costume!!! I wasn't sure what to call her when people asked me what she was, so I decided she was a monster who ate a dachshund :-) Mickey was Superman......not really happy about it, but saving lives nonetheless................

Apparently there was something tastey on the floor for these two.............. that's Franklin on the left, and Jerry on the right.................

And one more of my big boy Mickey!!!!!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Awww they look so festive!

enN2sp said...

Mickey Really looks happy:o[
All of them look soooo cute!
Happy Halloween everyone!

OliveSoul#4 said...

Everytime we put random clothes on Sophie, She would always gnaw on mine and Manda's hands when we tried to put her legs through the sleves. =)

KellyAnn said...

They are so cute. I was hoping for the party pictures. I'm dying to steal a couple since I left my camera in your bag :( Ok I'll wait patiently I'm sure you'll post it very soon.