Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Santa Claus is Coming to West Middleton

Saturday morning, Santa Claus came through West Middleton. He always comes to visit us on the fire truck for the Harrison Township Fire Department. They drive him around and he throws candy to everyone. He even threw a bone to Mickey who was out on his leash when they went by.....Good ol' Santa!!!
My tree is officially up now. It took me longer this year to get motivated to put it up for some reason. Now that it's up, I wish I would have done it sooner. I love sitting in front of it at night with Ryan. We just cuddle up on the couch with the puppies and stare at it. It seems a little silly, but I really look forward to that every night.
Of course, the puppies are in the holiday spirit too!!! Delilah has been sporting this sweet little Christmas dress for almost a month now....She loves it!!!
Jerry is always in good spirits, but especially at Christmas......see...............
He's gonna sing you a Christmas song now :-)
They were all such good puppies when I was taking their pictures the other day. I know they think I'm crazy, but as long as I talk in a real high pitched voice, and kinda fast, they think they're doing something to make me really happy, so they get excited....it's a win win really.
"MERRY WOOF WOOF" from Franklin Blue!!!!!

7 comments:

OliveSoul#4 said...

Still haven't put ours up yet because we still have to clean the playroom, where the tree goes. It's a mess in that room, and I don't wanna clean it....which is why it's taking forever to put the tree up.

I love the doggie clothes on your puppies! Me and Manda used to put people clothes on Sophie.

*Jen* said...

Glad you all are in the spirit! We love our turning out all the lights and staring at ours too. It's so special! Thanks for

enN2sp said...

The puppies are soooo Cute!
Yes, Olive_12 is right THEY haven't cleaned up THEIR playroom yet. They need to get it done THIS WEEKEND if they want to go to a certain Birthday party this Saturday.

KellyAnn said...

They are sooooo cute and I miss them. Good job on the tree.

Andrea said...

Love your tree!

The puppies are so festive!!!

I can't wait til you get me Hunny for Christmas so I can dress her up in fun clothes too!!!!!

alli-gal said...

I actually kept Hunny.........sorry

Andrea said...

Keep your eye on those doxies alligal...