Thursday, February 15, 2007

Evolution of 2007 blizzard

Did everyone survive all the snow??? I got home just in time Monday night. Here is the evolution of the blizzard in relation to my car..............





When I got home at midnight, the car and sidewalk were clear.....





The first picture was taken at 1:45 AM. We knew we woulnd't be working the next day, so we stayed up all night!!


The 2nd pic was taken at about 4:30 am......didn't look too bad yet......



This picture was taken at about 5:30 am.....the wind was blowing so hard, you couldn't even see my car!!!!
I got another car pic just before bed at 6:00 am


This one is Tuesday afternoon at about 3:00 pm....we obviously hadn't made the effort to start shoveling yet!!!



It was still blowing pretty hard at about 8:30 Tuesday night, but we did manage a path for the dogs at least. It had blown over by the time the camera came back out..........



And this is the last of the evolutionary pictures I took.............This was Wednesday night at 10:00 pm........................dang it.......I know I have to get out of that tomorrow!!!!

If you didn't notice............our trash can is almost completely buried.......that drift touches my front window!!!!

No comments: