Friday, June 08, 2007

Hookahville night two.......

OK....here's day two of Hookahville....only two weeks later....... :-)

This is the lead singer of the Wailers, Bob Marley's old group. They were awesome, and played songs we all knew and sang along with. It's crazy how good reggae can make ya feel!!!!!





This is the hill where a lot of people hang out and watch the bands and the crowd. We had absolutely gorgeous weather too!!!!


The crowd and vendors...........



I think this was while the Wailers were playing.....Ryan looks pretty hot, huh?!?

These are the girls who sing backup for The Wailers.....

This is Nick Reynolds being silly :-)

There's my man, Eric....only got to say hi briefly, but I did get my hug!!!!!

This is John Mullins, the lead singer........
And my man again....singing this time!!!!
cool lights.....................
Ashley, Kellyann, and TeShannah after the big show..............
Ashley....passsed out after the big show......he he he.....I know you look at this blog sometimes Ash :-)
Matt and TeShanna cuddling.....awwwwwww................

Kellyann and I getting ready to head home..................Ryan and I just before we left.........................
We already bought our tickets for Fall Hookahville........Let the countdown begin!!!!!!

2 comments:

KellyAnn said...

love em' you take the best pictures.
I can't wait for fall, we've already bought our tickets too.

boneman said...

Actually, what the heck do I think? That yer in charge of knowing things like where can we find a small, cute girl dog?

Well, at one time not so verry long ago you had mentioned ( and even pictured) a small dog to give to a good home....
or am I mistaken?

'Course, I ain't been by in a ton'o'days, but, LFW (that's lovely, former wife....she makes me call her that) is "kind'a " looking for a small dog....female, cause they're smarter, and if they were a (?)hypoallergenic (?) it would be perfect.

I went all the way down to show her the wheelie dog, which she thought was cool...
and, of course, so do I.

I'm afraid at the homeside, we have a 16 1/2 year old who ain't gonna see the end of summer.
Dang! He stopped eating, doesn't go for the cheap treats anymore and is ....too much detail....
so, anyway, I thought I'de give it a shot.

If you want to contact LFW, her e-mail is....
I dunno.
It's on the computer at Steve's workplace, but, it's an odd one.

Call Andrea and tell her to tell me and I'll give her yer e-mail address

She just told me...

bconnee@aol.com

OK, well, I'm off on another adventure, eh.

Looks like yer hookah party was as fun as ever.