Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Look what he did now................

Oh yeah....I forgot to give everyone my sob story about how I had to work eight days in a row before I was able to take time off for Hookahville. Anyone who was near me during those eight days heard about it...believe me.



Ryan, being the wonderful man that he is, sent me flowers on the last day of my eight day stretch......wasn't that so sweet of him!!!!!!



He knew I had been about to blow my top all week long, and I had been complaining of how the last day was going drag on and on, so he thought that would be a nice way of making the day a little better for me. He melts my heart :-)

Aren't they gorgeous?!?!?! I had to dump half of the water out to get them home....they were huge. Ryan is so wonderful!!!!!

3 comments:

KellyAnn said...

awww that's so sweet and they are beautiful, ok so maybe you guys are cuter than us (hehe)

sela said...

What a sweetie!

You guys are perfect for each other! I love it!

Andrea said...

What a great surprise! He's a keeper!

Oh, and after working 8 days straight - you deserve it too!